Bioforce Home Gym - 6 Startling Facts You Must Know About Bio Force TNT

Have you thought about buying a home gym or extreme Bioforce Tony Little Bio Force?

Well, before blowing your hard earned money in these gyms at home, take a moment to read this article money. A friend of mine called me recently and asked me my opinion on the Bioforce Home Gym ... I told him that I knew nothing about it, but what I said and all the TV infomercials got my curiosity up.

I'll be honest with you, I'm not a big fan of expensive home gyms that I see on TV or in sports stores. For most are poorly made and severe, which is expensive.

So very reluctantly I took a walk through the local sports authority (SA) to check.

These are the things I liked and disliked about the Bioforce Home Gym:

1. It is a solid piece of equipment in relation to any of the Bowflex home gyms sold in SA (I have not yet seen the Bowflex Revolution) and I guess the TV or their website too.

Two. The lat pull down attachment was well built and runs were good.

Three. The unit itself is lightweight (weighs 174 pounds. Fully assembled) but I guess that's normal because you do not want it to fall on you while you're exercising.

April. I asked the sales associate at the store of how easy it was to assemble and said the Bioforce Home Gym People say you only have 1.5 hours, but he had met on the ground and was closer to 2 5 hours.

He mentioned that the instructions were easy to follow and complete. Also, he said, they provide all the tools needed for assembly. An interesting feature, I might add.

May The device itself is not small by any means, so you probably need a good sized room to put in. The dimensions are gathered 52-3/4 "LX 65" WX 82 "H. It is So great mind to put in inside your home if you have low ceilings or in the basement. You need to devote a room with a gym of this great unit.

June I had the chance to see their training manual and here I was very disappointed! Reported more than 100 years ... the truth is that most of the exercises are simply doing the exercise with the other hand, as in the case of a biceps curl. They have the right as an exercise in the left hand and the exercise number two. This is an area that fail miserably how can you get a good workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment